Jul 2, 2010

Fashion in a small town

Hey everyone,

Let me first start out by introducing myself to you. My name is Rae and I live in a very small town. Don't let that fool you for I am a lover to high fashion. In this blog I hope to help people like me living in a not so fashion forward place like New York or L.A. translate the ever changing fashion into something that you can not only wear but afford. Each week I will be blogging about a new fashion find and where to find it on a budget. Being a stay at home mom and a full time student I want to look good without breaking the bank. I will also give special notes on plus size clothes. Even a big girl can wear today's fashions, with a little help. I look forward to hearing comments and your special finds.
Let's get shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment